1.-OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website (hereinafter, THE WEB), owned by EDUCATION AND ATHLETICS USA SL (hereinafter, THE OWNER FROM THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of its user and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice , which may be subject to change.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breaching said obligation.
2.-IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- The person in charge is EDUCATION AND ATHLETICS USA SL
- Your CIF is: B88492160
- His address is at: CALLE RAIMUNDO FERNANDEZ VILLAVERDE 25, GROUND FLOOR C PLANTA 3, DOOR B, 28003, MADRID, MADRID
- Registered in the commercial register: Act No.: 000437889 – Act Date: 10/22/2019
To communicate with us, we offer different means of contact that we detail below:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: 691960863
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
3.-CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
- The website and its services are freely accessible, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website upon completion of the corresponding form.
- The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
- The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally allowed
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
- All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, and none of the exploitation rights over them can be understood to be assigned to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
- In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation. Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
- The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
- The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEBand the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. Those people who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request written authorization from THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or start page of our website, likewise it must refrain from making statements or false, inaccurate or incorrect indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
4.-EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Breach of the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and their own image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility regarding the information that is found outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
6.-PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The parties expressly submit, for any questions or disagreements that may arise due to the interpretation, fulfillment and execution of this contract, to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals corresponding to the domicile of the user or those of the place of fulfillment of the contractual obligation.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations , which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.